halloween ball

  • ashleigh3465
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      Saturday is the LoveVoodoo Ball @ Entre Nous in Washington, DC! I
      still haven't decided what I am going to be! I always do this- wait
      until the last minute to decide- should I be a sexy teacher, a nurse,
      or a fish. I'm sure you're saying a fish- what? I am going to wear a
      shiney bikini, and a fin and be shiney like the rainbow fish.
      Todd and Elena will be there giving away a FREE trip to Hedo III in
      Jamaica. I'm already going this year, but would love to win a trip
      for next year!
      If you have any ideas on what I can be, email me and let me know -
      Yours4thaMoment on LoveVoodoo.com.