love ya

  • ashleigh3465
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2007
      Hi! I am looking to have a crazy weekend so are you ready to take me
      out? I want to either go to the beach- or go to dinner and a club. I
      am tired of thinking about what I'm gonna do, I want someone to take
      care of me! If you're interested and wanna take me out, send me a
      message on my LoveVoodoo.com profile - Yours4thaMoment Let me know
      where you'd take me and what we'd do!
      loveya-Ashleigh
    • Albert Kunihira
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2007
        Dear All,

        Last call for participants and speakers for the 5th International Conference on Abstinence scheduled for 18ththrough the 23rd of August 2007. This conference is expected to bring together over 800 participants from the entire Great Lakes region comprising of 7 Countries e.g. Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, DR-Congo, Burundi & Southern Sudan.If you would to participate as a speaker or participant, volunteer or a student with an abstinence testimony, kindly visit our conference page at www.aymu.org for more details.

        For donations of Abstinence material e.g. Posters, fliers, books, DVD's, CD's, Videos, Tshirts and Financial donations, kindly contact our US Office at aymu.usoffice@... or Canada Liason office at aymu.canadaoffice@...

        Waiting to hear from you.

        Yours,

        Albert Kunihira
        Country Director/AIDS & Peace Activist
        The Africa Youth Ministries
        P.O. Box 20029 , Kampala , Uganda
        T: +256-753-200002/752-200003/+256-414-287151 Off
        F: +256-414-287151
        E: admin@... or albert@...