Photo's

  • msrebeccalynn
    Message 1 of 86 , Apr 3, 2001
      I like Christian York, he's great and this is the
      only club that I could find for him. The only thing is
      that you need to get some photos of these guys up and
      you will probably get more people to join.
    • adam_birch_lover
      Message 86 of 86 , Feb 18, 2002
        Well there are a few things I can update ya'll
        on.... <br><br>February 16, at the Exhibit Hall, in
        SUPERMODEL" MARCUS JORDAN defeated 1/2 of the<br>MCW Tag Team
        Champions, JOEY MATTHEWS, to keep his title.<br><br>In an 8
        Man Tag Team Match: the MCW Tag Team Champions
        CHRISTIAN YORK<br>and JOEY MATTHEWS teamed up with the
        former 3 times champions, THE GHETTO MAFIA<br>(2 DOPE
        and SYDESWYPE) to defeated THE HOLY ROLLERS and THE
        SUPERMODELS (DOUG<br>DELICIOUS and the MCW Rage TV Champion,
        MARCUS JORDAN) with PLATINUM NAT and<br>MISS VANESSA in
        Christian and Joey came away winning nothing at the MCW
        Year-End Awards. I think they at least deserved something.
        Well, there's always next year =)<br><br>Anyhoo. I hope
        ya'll will forgive me for my lack of updates here
        lately. Things have been very busy around here. But I
        will try and keep you guys more ontop of what happens
        from now on.<br><br>Thanks for asking,
        MsRebecca.<br><br>Hope everyone had a good Valentine's
        Day.<br><br>-Melanie