Matthews' on NWA-TNA...

  • msrebeccalynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
      I was watching NWA-TNA last week and saw Joey Matthews on there. If
      he is going to be working there, where is Christian York and are they
      still a team? Does anyone know?

      Rebecca
    • Tami Henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2003
        Joey and Christian are wrestling in quite a few
        federations. In most places, they are no longer a
        team, but feuding. I do not know if Joey's going to
        be working NWA-TNA, but I did hear he worked a TNA
        Xplosion match this week. I have a fan website for
        Joey and Christian that lists their appearances. The
        address is:

        http://www.badstreetboyszone.net

        Check it out for information on what they are doing.

        --- msrebeccalynn <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > I was watching NWA-TNA last week and saw Joey
        > Matthews on there. If
        > he is going to be working there, where is Christian
        > York and are they
        > still a team? Does anyone know?
        >
        > Rebecca

        =====