WASP, 6/7/2003, 7:30 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of christianyorkandjoeymatthews
      WASP

      Saturday June 7, 2003
      7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: Family Central
      Notes:
      WASP returns to Family Central in Jefferson, NC., for a night of wrestling action. Already scheduled to appear: Brady Hawks, Tommy Fantastic, Josh Cody, Rebecca Lynn, Jeff Storm, Allen King, Ricky Reb, Kick Karloff and many more. Also, what role will Jamie Gibson play?
      So make your plans now to come out and catch WASP in action. A night of fun for the whole family.

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • msrebeccalynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
        I'm sorry to announce that this show has been cancelled. The next
        WASP show is scheduled for July 12th.

        --- In christianyorkandjoeymatthews@yahoogroups.com, Yahoo! Reminder
        <reminders@y...> wrote:
        > Reminder from the Calendar of christianyorkandjoeymatthews
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianyorkandjoeymatthews/cal
        >
        > WASP
        > Saturday June 7, 2003
        > 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
        > (This event does not repeat.)
        > Event Location: Family Central
        >
        > Notes:
        > WASP returns to Family Central in Jefferson, NC., for a night of
        wrestling action. Already scheduled to appear: Brady Hawks, Tommy
        Fantastic, Josh Cody, Rebecca Lynn, Jeff Storm, Allen King, Ricky
        Reb, Kick Karloff and many more. Also, what role will Jamie Gibson
        play?
        > So make your plans now to come out and catch WASP in action. A
        night of fun for the whole family.

        > Send a Yahoo! Greeting at:
        > http://greetings.yahoo.com
        >
        > Set up birthday reminders!