Re: What's new?

  • adam_birch_lover
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2002
      Hey, wow. I haven't been in here in a while. Things have been so
      crazy at home lately. In just a bit I'm going to check on Christian
      and Joey and see if I can find anything new. Last I heard, Joey was
      up for a title shot, not sure which one. I'll find out :)

      So how have you been?

      -Melanie
    • msrebeccalynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2002
        Seems like we have both been pretty busy. But I still check in from
        time to time.
        Things here are pretty good, just hectic.
        Well, just in case I'm not back on here before Christmas, I would
        like to wish you and everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New
        Year.
        I hope you don't mind, but I am going to post a show date on your
        calendar for an upcoming show I'm on.

        Rebecca

        --- In christianyorkandjoeymatthews@yahoogroups.com, adam_birch_lover