What's new?

  • msrebeccalynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2002
      Hey, I haven't been here in awhile and I thought I would see if there
      is anything new with Christain and Joey. Anyone know anything?
    • adam_birch_lover
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2002
        Hey, wow. I haven't been in here in a while. Things have been so
        crazy at home lately. In just a bit I'm going to check on Christian
        and Joey and see if I can find anything new. Last I heard, Joey was
        up for a title shot, not sure which one. I'll find out :)

        So how have you been?

        -Melanie
      • msrebeccalynn
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2002
          Seems like we have both been pretty busy. But I still check in from
          time to time.
          Things here are pretty good, just hectic.
          Well, just in case I'm not back on here before Christmas, I would
          like to wish you and everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New
          Year.
          I hope you don't mind, but I am going to post a show date on your
          calendar for an upcoming show I'm on.

          Rebecca

          --- In christianyorkandjoeymatthews@yahoogroups.com, adam_birch_lover