RE: [CVA] Your group-of which I am a member - question

  • Frank and Mary Hoffman
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 24, 2010
      Dear Andi:

      Thank you!

      We address some of the questions and answers in our Bible commentaries.
      Please take a look at:

      Living in the Will Rather than the Concessions of God
      http://www.all-creatures.org/discuss/living.html

      Genesis 8:20-22 - God's Curious Remark
      http://www.all-creatures.org/discuss/svtgen8.20-22-flh.html

      Genesis 9:1-4 - A Commentary on God's Concession
      http://www.all-creatures.org/discuss/gen9.1-4-flh.html

      We usually don't use extra-biblical sources as Regina did in her article,
      because most Christians reject them, but find it much harder to argue with
      the Bible.

      We hope this helps.

      In the Love of the Lord,

      Frank and Mary
      Please visit our web site, and refer your family, friends, and others.
      http://www.all-creatures.org <http://www.all-creatures.org/>
      -
      If we REALLY want God to bless America and the earth, GO VEGAN!
      -

      _____

      From: Frank and Mary Hoffman <flh@...
      <mailto:flh%40all-creatures.org> >
      Subject: RE: [CVA] Your group-of which I am a member
      To: christianveg@yahoogroups.com <mailto:christianveg%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, September 24, 2010, 8:39 AM

      Dear Drew:

      The only reason that flesh eating is not a sin, is because it was granted by
      God as a concession. because of the evilness of human beings; however, God
      never granted that humans could cause animals to suffer. Thus the sin
      remains for causing animals to suffer as they are on all factory farms and
      in slaughterhouses.

      Furthermore, anyone works in or around the industry knows that they are
      causing animals pain and suffering, thus they are without excuse..

    • hairlon@aol.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 3, 2010
        Sometimes it is just the kindest and hardest thing you can do to put them
        to sleep and out of their misery.