RE: [CVA] Articles/Information on the Austrian AR arrests

  • JOHN GREEN
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      Pamm I am glad you feel that way. I think of the men and women who are
      languishing in custody on account of animal rights while I sit at home in
      comfort. I feel the least we can do for them is let them know that we are in
      prayer for them, in solidarity with them, that we are proud of them for
      their courage and conviction, that we honor them and encourage others to do
      likewise.

      John Green

      Melbourne

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        Thank you John,

        Nice to know others feel likewise. As Steve remarked in an earlier post,
        sometimes speaking and acting for the truth is not safe but I feel we all
        have to stand up for what we believe in. Offering support, prayer and
        communication, as well as putting their plights out for the world to see and
        take note, are part of that standing up. While the saying goes that
        "sometimes one has to stand up for what one believes in, even if one has to
        stand alone" is true, I don't think that those of us who believe in the non
        violent and peaceful cause of Animal Rights want any of these men and women
        to feel that they are forgotten. Our fellow animal rights brethren have
        "stood forward and stood firm", they should not have to stand alone. By the
        Grace of God and our support, actions, and prayers, as well as our standing
        together, we will one day live in a world where there is compassion and
        acceptance for all of God's creatures.

        Pamm

        Michigan, USA