Re: Hello All ! Lets get together somewh

  • pritter2
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 15, 2001
      Re: Hello All ! Lets get together somewh
      pritter2<br>(29/M/leesburg florida usa) 7/1/01 6:24 pm <br>i think this is a
      good idea but i live in leesburg florida and how would
      i get to goto wherever we meet each other i dont
      drive and there is no lynx bus that comes up this way
      so how would i get to meet all of you injesus name
    • foote_21
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 22, 2001
        hey whats up?? looking for a honest christian girl for just friends then maybe to more, I live in the cocoa area, if you are interested chek out my profile and e-mail me, talk to you then!!!!
      • lookforpeace
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 19, 2001
          A quick hello to one and all. Praying God grace
          be with you and yours. To the ladies, I'm a strongly
          committed Christian man who is active in my church, may
          answer a call into the Ministry and understand and
          appreciate the God's purpose for His first Ministry to us,
          Marriage. Have been divorced though for 17 years, mainly
          because I wanted to be sure I found the right Godly woman
          this time and also needed to grow into my Salvation.
          I'm romantic, fun-loving, sweet spirited, strong when
          I have to be and know how to be sensitive when the
          time demands it. I'm not perfect, in fact just quite
          the opposite! Not looking for perfection. That will
          come in Glory! Seeking a wholesome, moral, committed
          Christian woman who is tired of the Worldly games people
          play and would like to finally meet her soulmate. If
          this sounds like anything you're interested in, e-mail
          me. If not, enjoy the photos I've posted. BUT
          WARNING: I still in love with my first LOVE (wide grin)..
          God's peace.. Nelson
        • lookforpeace
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 6 3:46 PM