A CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN MAKES THE FINALS -- support appreciated

  • randywirdoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 14 FINAL STANDINGS -- RANDY vs PARADISE

      THE 2002 NCAA FOOTBALL SURVIVOR CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES WILL BE BETWEEN
      RANDYWIRDOLL AND PARADISELOST

      The two finalists will pick all December regular season games and all
      post season games.

      Most wins takes all the marbles.

      Tie breakers still important in case of a final deadlock (Could
      happen)

      WEEK 14 FINAL STANDINGS

      ......WEST

      RANDYWIRDOLL.....20-6
      BILLHUNE.........18-8

      ......EAST

      PARADISELOST.....22-4
      CINERGY..........15-11

      RANDYWIRDOLL SAYS: I appreciate the support of my CHRISTIAN
      REPUBLICAN friends during the treacherous 14 week NCAA season, and
      welcome your support as I attempt to win the 2002 SURVIVOR
      CHAMPIONSHIP.