Re: SUCCESS !!!

  • Major Chip
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      --- In christianrepublicans@y..., slapsillyslim <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Yes, I invite anyone who is interested to stop in and vote on
      whether
      > we should get out of the UN or not.

      I'll bet you will never guess how I voted.

      Vigilance!
      Major Chip
    • randywirdoll
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        --- In christianrepublicans@y..., slapsillyslim <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Yes, I invite anyone who is interested to stop in and vote on
        whether
        > we should get out of the UN or not.

        ===================
        =====================

        RANDYWIRDOLL SAYS: Good poll....Wouldn't it be interesting if the
        liberal IHATEBUSH groups adopted my open policy of allowing the man
        on the street to create a poll?

        It won't happen because the liberals fear the truth, and they know
        any LEGITIMATE poll question would result in favorable numbers for
        the truth seeking conservatives.

        Instead of creating open forums, the liberals are just the opposite --
        Many of them delete at random any message with just the hint of a pro-
        Bush comment.

        Skippy and Baumer's DEMOCRAT LOUNGE is so heavily moderated and
        censored that it is a waste of time to even attempt to post there.

        The skippy's of the world fear the truth -- No doubt about it.

        Conservativism is winning all the battles, as well as the war over
        libralism.