Watch your TV's

  • bobbyd53
    Message 1 of 3883 , Sep 1, 2000
      17 "key" states will have RNC commercials running
      questioning Algore's integrity or lack there of. Presented
      will be a video of him at the Buddhist temple and then
      his speech at the 2000 DNC calling for campaing
      finance reform. And of course, his infamous comment about
      creating the internet will be featured also.
    • James
      Message 3883 of 3883 , Oct 25, 2004
        --- In christianrepublicans@yahoogroups.com, slapsillyslim wrote:
        > Yes!!!! No More Gore<br><br> I thought that I had
        > about seen everything out<br>of this Clinton-Gore crowd
        > but then there's "Gore 2<br>Kicking and
        > Screaming".<br><br> Let us pray that something will be done
        > about<br>ru486 befor it goes over the counter. It is a human
        > pestacide.<br> I wish Mr. Bush the very best as he starts

        SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

        Mr. Bush did his best to help the right with his signature on the bill
        to ban the hienous practice of partial birth abortion. He did his best
        with trying to have marriage protected as a holy sacrament. He did his
        best with trying to appoint pro-life judges. He is doing his best with
        trying to rid the world of radical Islamic terrorists.

        He dared to draw a line in the sand and say " No more."

        Traitor kerry wants to fill in the line drawn by President Bush and to
        kow-tow to a un filled with thugs. The reason that Sad-dum could and
        did repeatedly thumb his nose at the un and 1441 was that he had them
        paid off. He used kick-backs from the Oil-for-food deal to have his
        way in spite of our best efforts to the contrary. Hell would have fro-
        zen over a foot thick before we would have gotten any help from them.

        Just as prayer worked to get ru-486 off the counter I pray now that we
        get the heck out of the un and get the un the heck out of the US.

        Four more years,
        James