Re: The Big Tent party!?!

  • bobbyd53
    Message 1 of 3883 , Aug 1, 2000
      I see no problem with welcoming those of
      different ideologies, such as pro abortion, pro gay, etc.,
      as long as this is done with the understanding that
      we, as a party - and especially those of us in the
      party who are believers - are not budging. We are the
      "conservative" party, and i am proud of that. We are also the
      party of the so called "religious right" and if i am
      included in that, i will gladly take that title also.
      Those who differ in beliefs know this upon entering and
      if they are looking to change our standards, i say
      "tough", it's not going to happen. I believe that we
      within the GOP have much higher standards and morals
      than those within another party in think of and that
      should be more than enough reason to want to join us as
      we seek to reform our country.
    • James
      Message 3883 of 3883 , Oct 25, 2004
        --- In christianrepublicans@yahoogroups.com, slapsillyslim wrote:
        > Yes!!!! No More Gore<br><br> I thought that I had
        > about seen everything out<br>of this Clinton-Gore crowd
        > but then there's "Gore 2<br>Kicking and
        > Screaming".<br><br> Let us pray that something will be done
        > about<br>ru486 befor it goes over the counter. It is a human
        > pestacide.<br> I wish Mr. Bush the very best as he starts

        SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

        Mr. Bush did his best to help the right with his signature on the bill
        to ban the hienous practice of partial birth abortion. He did his best
        with trying to have marriage protected as a holy sacrament. He did his
        best with trying to appoint pro-life judges. He is doing his best with
        trying to rid the world of radical Islamic terrorists.

        He dared to draw a line in the sand and say " No more."

        Traitor kerry wants to fill in the line drawn by President Bush and to
        kow-tow to a un filled with thugs. The reason that Sad-dum could and
        did repeatedly thumb his nose at the un and 1441 was that he had them
        paid off. He used kick-backs from the Oil-for-food deal to have his
        way in spite of our best efforts to the contrary. Hell would have fro-
        zen over a foot thick before we would have gotten any help from them.

        Just as prayer worked to get ru-486 off the counter I pray now that we
        get the heck out of the un and get the un the heck out of the US.

        Four more years,
        James