RE: [Christian Republicans] Re: Bush is headed for a landslide victory in 2004

  • Robert Baumer
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2002
      Your too funny, but being honest. I am thinking that the republicans are
      still in a state of denial about who truly won the vote of the American
      people. They cheated America once, but it will not happen twice.
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 1, 2002
        That goes to show you that you live in a dream world. Bush never won the
        election. He was selected by the United States Supreeme Court. How many
        times do we have to tell you?