I'm baaaak! more or less

  • lewis128
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2002
      It's been a few months and I'd like to say I missed you all, but I
      can't. I see the same mindless dolts are still providing
      entertainment with daily missifs of moronisism.

      Hi Mojo and Solblues. Good to see you're still here.

      It's also good to see thinking, reasonable, rationable people like
      b1jetmch are still here too.
    • methodistwoman50
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2002
        --- In christianrepublicans@y..., lewis128 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > It's been a few months and I'd like to say I missed you all, but I
        > can't. I see the same mindless dolts are still providing
        > entertainment with daily missifs of moronisism.
        >
        > Hi Mojo and Solblues. Good to see you're still here.
        >
        > It's also good to see thinking, reasonable, rationable people like
        > b1jetmch are still here too.

        Hey-did you forget to add me to your list of "mindless idiots?" Oh
        wait, you are on MY list of "morons."

        MW50
      • lewis128
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
          Funny that you can't even manage to quote me accurately with the
          original text stareing you in the face but I'M the moron? Grow up hag.

          --- In christianrepublicans@y..., methodistwoman50 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In christianrepublicans@y..., lewis128 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > It's been a few months and I'd like to say I missed you all, but
          > > can't. I see the same mindless dolts are still providing
          > > entertainment with daily missifs of moronisism.
          > >
          > > Hi Mojo and Solblues. Good to see you're still here.
          > >
          > > It's also good to see thinking, reasonable, rationable people
          like
          > > b1jetmch are still here too.
          >
          > Hey-did you forget to add me to your list of "mindless idiots?" Oh
          > wait, you are on MY list of "morons."
          >
          > MW50
        • methodistwoman50
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
            --- In christianrepublicans@y..., lewis128 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Funny that you can't even manage to quote me accurately with the
            > original text stareing you in the face but I'M the moron? Grow up
            hag.

            I am glad that you haven't lost your warmth and charm.

            MW50

            > --- In christianrepublicans@y..., methodistwoman50 <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > --- In christianrepublicans@y..., lewis128 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > > It's been a few months and I'd like to say I missed you all,
            but
            > > > can't. I see the same mindless dolts are still providing
            > > > entertainment with daily missifs of moronisism.
            > > >
            > > > Hi Mojo and Solblues. Good to see you're still here.
            > > >
            > > > It's also good to see thinking, reasonable, rationable people
            > like
            > > > b1jetmch are still here too.
            > >
            > > Hey-did you forget to add me to your list of "mindless idiots?"
            Oh
            > > wait, you are on MY list of "morons."
            > >
            > > MW50
          • lewis128
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2002
              Don't play the wounded little martyr old woman. You call people names
              just as easily as anyone.