Condoleezza Rice interview schedule - "No Higher Honor" book-promo tour

  • Peter Dow
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      November 1st, 2011, the date on which "No Higher Honor, A Memoir of My Years in Washington" by Condoleezza Rice is published.

      Buy 'No Higher Honor' by Condoleezza Rice:
       Hardback http://www.amazon.com/dp/030758786X/
       Audio CD http://www.amazon.com/dp/0307966976
      Timed with the date of the publication of "New Higher Honor", a hectic schedule of media interviews and TV appearances by Condoleezza Rice to promote her book is being planned and a schedule is being published and updated on the Facebook Condoleezza Rice page -
      Facebook:: Condoleezza Rice Page
      This is Facebook's "official" Condoleezza Rice Page, meaning that Facebook represent this as published under the management and control of Condoleezza Rice herself and the wall posts are written in the first person. Probably run by a management team from Condi's book publishers (Crown) and overseen most likely by William Morris Endeavor / Agency and possibly from time to time by Condi's personal staff such as her long-term manager Colby Cooper. Hey, maybe Condi has time to read some of this page?

      Tune into these INTERVIEWS to follow the

      No Higher Honor Book Tour:
      (as of November 1, 2011 12:30pm ET)
      Monday, October 31:
      ** USA Today Article by Judy Keen
      Tuesday, November 1:
      ** ABC "Good Morning America"
      ** FOX "Hannity" (Special Student Town Hall)
      ** CBS "Evening News"
      ** COMEDY Central "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart"
      ** ABC "Nightline" Interview with George Stephanopoulos
      ** AP Wire Story by Anne Gearan
      ** The Sean Hannity Show (Radio)
      ** NEWSMAX.com (On-Line)
      ** Times of London

      Wednesday, November 2:
      ** FOX "FOX & Friends"
      ** CBS "The Early Show"
      ** CBS "Late Show with David Letterman"
      ** CNN "Piers Morgan"
      ** Laura Ingraham (Radio)
      ** FOX "Kilmeade and Friends" (Radio)
      ** American Urban Radio Network with April Ryan (Radio)
      ** The Dennis Miller Show (Radio)
      ** ForeignPolicy.com (On-Line)

      Thursday, November 3:
      ** WTVJ-NBC 6 Interview with Jackie Nespral (Miami, FL)
      ** CNN "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer"
      Saturday, November 5:
      ** ABC "Good Morning America Weekend"
      ** FOX "Huckabee"
      Sunday, November 6:
      ** ABC "This Week with Christiane Amanpour"
      ** Press-Register Interview with George Talbot (Mobile, AL)
      Monday, November 7:
      ** FOX "The O'Reilly Factor"
      ** The Steve Gill Show (Radio) (Nashville, TN)
      Sunday, November 13:
      ** BBC "The Andrew Marr Show"
      ** Dallas Morning News "Point Person" with Tod Robberson
      ** Parade Magazine
      Sunday, November 20:
      ** CNN "State of the Union with Candy Crowley"
      Sunday, November 27:
      ** CBS "Face the Nation with Bob Schieffer"
      Other Interviews (Air Date TBD):
      ** PBS "NewsHour" Interview with Gwen Ifill
      ** NPR "Tell Me More" Interview with Michel Martin
      ** CBN "700 Club" Interview with Kristi Watts
      *This is a sampling of interviews to be conducted during the "No Higher Honor" book tour.  These interviews may change and others may be added.*
      ** Please check back for the latest information. **
      Link to check for updates to media interview schedule -

      Peter Dow of Rice for President Yahoo Group comments -
      This schedule is useful if you plan to record any TV or radio interviews of Condoleezza Rice and copyright permitting, upload them to YouTube. I do not recommend trying to upload the Daily Show interview to YouTube because Comedy Central have dedicated staff to complain about copyright infringement and so such YouTube videos normally get taken down fairly quickly. I learned the hard way not to upload Daily Show clips to YouTube. That is not to say you can't store the video file somewhere else for private download for good Condistas who haven't seen it.
      I predict and hope that most of these TV interviews will find their way onto YouTube and with that in mind I am alerting members to get busy, record what you can, keep an eye out for what someone else has uploaded because I won't be able to see or record most of this media output first hand, not being in the USA.
      By the looks of the schedule, there will be a lot of new material of interest to Rice for President Yahoo Group members being published in the next few weeks so please anyone feel free to post links here on Rice for President Yahoo Group of any Condi interviews you have managed to record and upload to YouTube or links to any web-pages which report on what Condi has said in an interview.
      A vertible Condi-fest!

      Rice for President Yahoo Group
      "Condoleezza Rice for President in 2012. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."