Please PRAY for our Heroes: I know one of the Soldiers who Died yesterday in Afghanistan

  • mary :o)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 6:32 AM
      His name is Joey (they haven't released it on the casualty report on the Web).

      He was dating one of my employees.  She called me crying and asking for the rest of the week off, which I said of course and so many Oh My God's.... I can't believe it.  He was one of the 5 hit by an IED.

      I sat next to him at a company function.  He was very professional, courteous, and a fine young man.  I thought these 2 had a future together.  :(      I think this was his 2nd or 3rd tour??

      Thanks

      mary