Fw: Message to Louise Nov. 28,2008

  • ~mary~
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Message to Louise Nov. 28,2008

      HYPERCRITICAL
      MESSAGE VIA L., V+J
      NOVEMBER 28, 2008- - -11:45 p.m.

      L. began to receive a message and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood." (and other various prayers of testing)..

      JESUS SPOKE:

       "Terrorism will soon strike malls!

      Parking lots are very dangerous places!

      Stay out of crowds!

      Marksmen are posted in the air and on the land!

      Bombs are planted!  They contain explosives, germs, diseases, toxins, poisons, chemicals!

      Terrorists want  YOU- -maimed, suffering, DEAD!   They are men of satan!

      Speak to NO stranger!

      This is the season to celebrate the - -memory of My birth!  IT IS A HOLY SEASON!

      Prepare your heart and mind and soul to receive Me!

      I AM your Savior!  I came for YOU!

      Be holy as your Heavenly Father is holy!

      Seek love and peace not materialistic, earthly JUNK that doesn't last!

      Could this be THE last Christmas!  Could this be YOUR last Christmas?