Help me stop the California anti-marriage ruling

  • Victoria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      LibertyCounsel <alert@...> wrote: + + + +
      Victoria, thanks for signing the petition! Please
      forward this message to your friends and ask them to join you.
      Thanks again! -- Liberty Counsel
      + + + +

      I just signed a petition supporting an emergency suspension of
      California's outrageous court ruling that sanctioned homosexual
      marriage. Same-sex marriage licenses will be issued by June 15 at
      the latest. We have very little time to stop this ruling. Please go
      here to sign:

      http://www.libertyaction.org/290/petition.asp?PID=16740609&NID=1

      Mrs. Victoria Phelps