Letters, I get Letters

  • James Barrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      "Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not
      started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11,
      2001?
      Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally
      murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from our
      nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania ?
      Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible,
      burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?
      And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated" when
      an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...Well, I
      don't.
      I don't care at all.
      I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for
      incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.
      I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start
      caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in
      Saudi Arabia
      I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for chopping
      off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed
      throat.
      I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and
      fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in
      mosques.
      I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of
      nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide
      .

      I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First
      Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead
      of the United State s Constitution's Bill of Rights.
      In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up
      an
      Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.
      When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have
      been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest
      assured: I don't care.
      When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not
      to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank:
      I don't care.
      When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat,
      and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is
      complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can
      absolutely
      believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.
      And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran"
      and
      other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed it-I don't
      care !!
      If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail
      friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this
      ridiculous behavior!
      If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you
      choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities
      committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great Country! And may
      add:
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a
      difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem" --
      Ronald Reagan
      I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I hope you
      forward all this.
      "If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a
      nation gone under." Also by.. Ronald Reagan
      One last thought for the day:
      In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American
      sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister
      Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his
      Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said: "A
      simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want
      in..
      And how many want out."
      Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
      1. Jesus Christ
      2. The American G. I.
      One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

      YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON,

      AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET BOTH OF THEM.

      AMEN!

      One Angry New Jersey Woman