Stop the Paris Hilton bill Re: [Christian Republicans] Death Tax Repeal Vote in Senate 06/08/2006 "Fence-sitters"

  • GWMobile
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      This is only the senators who are holding the line against this bill
      written for Paris Hilton. Call them and tell them to oppose it. But what
      about all the ones to contact who are wrongly supporting this anti work,
      anti Republican, anti Christian bill?
      The only common sense real conservative (pro work) Republicans like Pat
      Buchanan hate this bill.

      Letting 2% of the wealthiest Paris Hilton heiresses in the country get a
      gift from dad without paying any taxes to the country that defends those
      very same assets for them is hardly something consistent with Christian
      or Republican values.

      As a Reagan Republican and a Christian I remember what Reagan said " tax
      what you want to discourage and don't tax what you want to encourage".

      Do we want to encourage Paris Hilton's to have a free ride and pay for
      none of the defenses of the country that allows them to have this wealth
      to begin with?

      Most estate money has never been taxed. It is usually the result of tax
      free investments shelters setup for retirement of the parent who died or
      tax free bond s and the like.

      When will we as Republicans start arguing for no taxes on the peole who
      work rather than no taxes for those who inherit?

      Already the inheritance tax only hits estates larger than $2million
      dollars so most small farmers and families are except and there are
      insurance packages most people have which end up paying all the taxes
      anyway.

      Come on! This isn't what we should be standing for!

      The fairest tax is no income tax and no sales tax - just an annual flat
      asset tax for everyone.
      That way people pay a percentage of what our military is protecting -
      their assets.
      And it DOESN'T take from those who are working hard to make a million a
      year. It taxes people less who turn around a spend their earning and put
      them right back into the economy.
      It provides the right motives and encourages welath generation through
      work rather than free rides for son's and daughter who may have done
      nothing.

      On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:32 pm, David Raines wrote:
      > There is a lst of US Senators for contacting, if you live in thier
      > state.
      > David
      > http://www.thevanguard.org/r/call/060531_deathtax_calls.shtml

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Bush's family and Saudi partners make higher profits/prices by
      preventing Saddam's huge Iraqi oil reserves from ever being sold.
      They'll Enron the world - George Watson 2001

      For Hurricanes
      www.globalboiling.com
      For solar wind and earthquakes
      www.electricquakes.com

      Typos caused by two inch mobile phone keyboard
    • David Raines
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006