Scripture of the Day

  • Marshall Earp
    Message 1 of 320 , Jan 1 6:02 AM
      Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20

    • norcalgop
      Message 320 of 320 , Oct 5, 2004
        For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose
        his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his
        soul?(Matthew 16:26 KJV)