communism and religion

  • nova5233
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      10-30-03

      RE: Communism in the United States

      The real distinction that I have found between those who are
      communist and those who place their faith in a higher force is where
      the ego is placed. Those who place their faith in a higher force,
      place their ego before that force. The communists' ego is in
      themselves, in dictating their power; how they can dictate and
      dominate your perspective. It is an off-stage theater where
      directors have stepped off-stage with their ego. They think they
      have become Gods.

      The war is over your perspective, of your relationship with a God,
      your civil rights.

      What if . . . some of the communists in southern Vermont and the
      area used, as a front for how well they could commune together,
      Montessori education (Catholic theologian compared results of
      Montessori method to the glory of God and in 2002 the United Nations
      set up a global education fund) and hid the fact?

      What if . . . the communists hid behind this front (basic positive
      religion) and claimed this was the way they "acted" instead of the
      fact that this is a global reproducible event that has worked on
      every continent in many forms?

      What if . . . some of the peace generation who turned to Buddhism
      used the three temptations of Buddhism (sex, fear, and obedience -
      like the 3 temptations of Christ) to teach and manage society and
      then denied the method they were really using in their front and
      denied society positive religion and quality education?

      What if . . . this deceptive concept was sold as a fun game (Can you
      help me find my puppy?) of dictating the three temptations?

      Please take Montessori global peace education out of the closet.
      You can stay Republican, Democrat, Jewish, Christian, Hindu, Muslim,
      Atheist, French, German, American, etc., but you don't have to stay
      oppressed.

      Cathy Novak
      Nova5233@...