Re: [Christian Republicans] Digest Number 866

  • Timothy-Allen Albertson-KG6IRH
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      thanks-tim
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: SYLVIA TERRY
      To: christianrepublicans@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 2:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [Christian Republicans] Digest Number 866

      Timothy, You are quite right. All anyone has to do is visit some of those Islamic countries to learn the truth. In this case, the truth really does hurt.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Timothy-Allen Albertson-KG6IRH
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        oh well, at least this time skippy has been disabused of one of his false beliefs
        > Timothy, You are quite right. All anyone has to do is visit some
        of those Islamic countries to learn the truth. In this case, the
        truth really does hurt.

        That's scary that even you fall for that guy's hatemongering crap. I
        thought better of you.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor