Re: Closed Minds

  • enchanted77
    Message 1 of 3883 , Jan 1, 2001
      I've found all of your posts very interesting.
      Many here at the club would not tolerate your liberal
      views but a few of us are curious to see what are your
      opinions of conservative Christians views on political
      issues. I don't find you to be "an extreme right-winger"
      as you call yourself due to your extreme, liberal
      views.<br> <br>I find contempt/hate for Christians in every
      single 1 of your posts. Your insinuation that Christians
      are racist is rhetoric typical of liberals. I do
      consider myself a Christian and found your last comment
      extremely offensive. Just because one is a Christian & is
      politically active doesn't mean that he or she is a racist.
    • James
      Message 3883 of 3883 , Oct 25, 2004
        --- In christianrepublicans@yahoogroups.com, slapsillyslim wrote:
        > Yes!!!! No More Gore<br><br> I thought that I had
        > about seen everything out<br>of this Clinton-Gore crowd
        > but then there's "Gore 2<br>Kicking and
        > Screaming".<br><br> Let us pray that something will be done
        > about<br>ru486 befor it goes over the counter. It is a human
        > pestacide.<br> I wish Mr. Bush the very best as he starts

        SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

        Mr. Bush did his best to help the right with his signature on the bill
        to ban the hienous practice of partial birth abortion. He did his best
        with trying to have marriage protected as a holy sacrament. He did his
        best with trying to appoint pro-life judges. He is doing his best with
        trying to rid the world of radical Islamic terrorists.

        He dared to draw a line in the sand and say " No more."

        Traitor kerry wants to fill in the line drawn by President Bush and to
        kow-tow to a un filled with thugs. The reason that Sad-dum could and
        did repeatedly thumb his nose at the un and 1441 was that he had them
        paid off. He used kick-backs from the Oil-for-food deal to have his
        way in spite of our best efforts to the contrary. Hell would have fro-
        zen over a foot thick before we would have gotten any help from them.

        Just as prayer worked to get ru-486 off the counter I pray now that we
        get the heck out of the un and get the un the heck out of the US.

        Four more years,
        James