Re: Blessed are the peacemakers

  • skipper60601
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2003
      --- In christianrepublicans@yahoogroups.com, hjr_phoenix
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In christianrepublicans@yahoogroups.com, skipper60601
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In christianrepublicans@yahoogroups.com, hjr_phoenix
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > > --- In christianrepublicans@yahoogroups.com, skipper60601
      > > of

      Roman

      > > > You're dense on purpose? Or you really that way?
      > >

      > > How is quoting Christ dense, HJR? Please explain yourself.
      >
      > Quit trying to be cute Skippy, you ain't my type. YOU were not
      > quoting Christ.
      > Unless you think you are Rustman, but I wouldn't flatter myself
      that
      > way if I were you.
      >
      > -HJR

      I was quoting the Beatitudes. According to the Bible, the Beatitudes
      were proclaimed by Christ. I guess some Republicans tend to
      conveniently forget about the Beatitudes because Christ speaks about
      pace and the poor.
    • Corey
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2003
        you are so right, Skippy! What about "Love your enemy" and "THOU
        SHALT NOT KILL"?

        If you insist on supporting MURDER, then please do not call
        yourselves Christians.

        Now some one is going to say, OH, what about 9-11? OUR FORIEGN POLICY
        CAUSED IT! We are just as much to blame as they are. The ignorance of
        our country is what caused 9-11.

        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > " Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of
        > God." Matthew 5:9
        >

        > I don't see anything in this quote about how blessed the Roman
        > warriors are, Shorty.
      • lewis128
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2003
          --- In christianrepublicans@yahoogroups.com, "Corey"
          <muscles598@y...> wrote:
          > you are so right, Skippy! What about "Love your enemy" and "THOU
          > SHALT NOT KILL"?
          >
          > If you insist on supporting MURDER, then please do not call
          > yourselves Christians.
          >
          > Now some one is going to say, OH, what about 9-11? OUR FORIEGN
          POLICY
          > CAUSED IT! We are just as much to blame as they are. The ignorance
          of
          > our country is what caused 9-11.

          This braindead moron makes Skip look good!