LETTER OF THE WEEK "A" ACTIVITIES FROM HDP

  • skubby1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      Here are some pictures from our letter A week. Sorry I haven't been posting a lot been really busy and working hard on advertising to fill my two newly opened slots. This economy sucks. Please send some daycare fairy prayers my way and I will do the same for those of you in the same boat. God Bless. Mrs. Valerie