OT---STAR WARS DAY AT HDP 2012

  • skubby1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2012
      Were just winging it this week and so it's kid choice week. Today was my school-agers pick so they wanted to do a Star Wars Theme. I was a little hesitant but my kiddos are pretty mellow and didn't see a problem. I am not a fan of making weapons in preschool but I set the ground rules down and they all did great. They all know Star Wars which I was amazed. Actually they did great. I found the idea for the light sabers on good old pinterest but the Darth Vader costume was mine. I just used a black plastic table cloth and found a pattern for Darth Vaders chest on the net and used duct tape to stick it on and give it a little design. I wanted my girls to be Princess Leah but they wanted to be Darth Vaders too, go figure. I got such tomboys. Hope you like. Good thing my son remembered to take pictures. I also printed out the Star Wars preschool packet to play games and still make it a learning theme. Here is the site. Sorry forgot to take pics again. Summer is crazy for me. God Bless. Mrs .Valerie
      http://www.homeschoolcreations.com/PrintablePacks.html