OT---DISNEY MOVIE WEEK AT HDP 2012

  • skubby1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2012
      Here are photos of our Disney week from last week. Each child got to pick a movie theme for the day and we played games and made a craft and tried to match the food to the movie for lunch. They choose Up, Monsters Inc. Mike, Toy Story (different characters), Princess and the Frog (Louis The Alligator) and Lion King. It was really fun. Hope you like. Here is the site also that I printed my packets from for the Toy story theme, Star Wars theme and Batman for my Superhero theme. I will send those pics next. Sorry forgot to take pictures of them using the units. It's crazy over here in the summer. God Bless. Mrs. Valerie