2012 SPRING AND EASTER AT HDP

  • skubby1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012
      Kodak Gallery

      Sorry haven't posted much. Working off hubby's laptop. My computer finally gave in. Waiting on a new one. Here is what we have done so far for April. Every year I do a craft with the kids feet but I also put last years photo here so you could see how I change it around. I have some kids that return so don't want to do the same thing. Hope you enjoy the slideshow. God bless. Mrs. Valerie
      2012 EASTER WEEKS AT HDP
      View Album

      Shared with Kodak Gallery. Try our mobile app.