Elephant Tales felt set

  • Ceres Childcare & Preschool
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011

      So I bought this felt set called Elephant Tales from Learning Wonders and was told that the stories that go along with it would be found online.  But as yet I cannot for the life of me find anything on their website or anywhere else.  The set includes One Elephant Went out to Play – which I know that one. It also says it is for Elephants in the Tub, Peanuts for Everyone, plus many others – Which I do not know.  Anyone know these?  TIA

      From Sheril

      www.cereschildcare.com

      Sign up for our free weekly newsletter!

      http://www.cereschildcare.com/newsletter.html