OT--AWESOME BLOG WITH PRINTABLES

  • skubby1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      I just have to share a wonderful blog that was just shared via one of my groups. Thanks Amanda. It is new for me so sorry if repeat for some. I just get excited when I get freebies. It has lots of fantastic resources and ideas. Especially if space is a problem. She has a wonderful idea on how to turn the Target dollar pocket chart into a useable calendar and even gives you the cards. They are under her printable's section. Hope some of you can use. God Bless. Mrs. Valerie