Craft Recipes (corrected link)

  • Ceres Childcare & Preschool
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2011

      (Corrected link)

      July 2011 Weekly Update

      This week I am sharing my brand new craft recipe page. http://cereschildcare.com/recipes.html

      You’re going to want to bookmark this one.  They are the following top 15 of my tried and true homemade messy but fun craft recipes.

      Contents:

      Homemade Paste

      Homemade Glue

      Ooblick

      Bubbles

      Homemade Playdough in the Bread Machine

      Dyed Pasta

      Edible Playdough

      Gak

      Cornstarch Paint

      Multicolor Crayons

      Puffy Paint

      Shiny Paint

      Sidewalk Chalk

      Clown Paint

      Papier-Mâché

      Anyone have a great craft recipe that is not listed here and would like to share it please send it to me.  If anyone has a request for a craft recipe that is not listed please let me know and I will search my files and see if I can put it on the website.

      • Feedback - Questions, Comments, Ideas? We would love to hear from you!

      http://cereschildcare.com/crayon_bar2.gif

      Did you get this forwarded to you?  Want to subscribe yourself?

      Subscribe

      Want to unsubscribe yourself?

      Unsubscribe

      From Sheril