OT---Green Eggs and Ham Day at Happy Days Preschool and a site

  • skubby1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
    Hey guys wanted to share a site with you that I'm sure most of you have used. They now have a online story time page. I was freaking out because I couldn't find my Green Eggs and Ham book. Then I remembered about the site and to my surprise that's the book of the month. Thank goodness. It was kind of cool to listen to somebody else read it. By the way they LOVED the Green Eggs and ham lunch we had. I've attached some pictures if you would like to see. I had only four today but only three for lunch. I hate this weather were having, kiddos  catching colds. God Bless. Mrs. Valerie

  • kathy simmons
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2011
      I am looking for some sites that has som e really cute illustrations. to use in my classroom. Any thoughts?

      Karen