OT--Cinco De Mayo Pictures 2007-8-9 At Happy Days Preschool

  • skubby1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2010
      Wanted to share some Cinco De Mayo pictures from 2007, 2008 and 2009 year. Will post this years tomorrow or Thursday. We use brown paper bags for the Serapes. For the Maracas (2007) I used those Sunny D bottles they added stickers then put rice and beans inside (2009) I used water bottles and filled with paint and added some glitter and had the kids shake away to Mexican music. Once completely dry added a beans and rice and super glued lid on. We didn't make hats last year. I hope you like them. God Bless. Mrs. Valerie

    • jacqueline smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2010
        loved your activity,like it alot,but where do you order your different color lunch plates I have go to get some. thanks  JACKIE

        Wanted to share some Cinco De Mayo pictures from 2007, 2008 and 2009 year. Will post this years tomorrow or Thursday. We use brown paper bags for the Serapes. For the Maracas (2007) I used those Sunny D bottles they added stickers then put rice and beans inside (2009) I used water bottles and filled with paint and added some glitter and had the kids shake away to Mexican music. Once completely dry added a beans and rice and super glued lid on. We didn't make hats last year. I hope you like them. God Bless. Mrs. Valerie

      • Karen Fox
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2010
          Valerie,

          What fun!