Re: [christianpreschoolprintables] ideas needed

  • Lisa Wade
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 12:13 PM
      Hi, I do a paper list with: to do list, with grocery list I can update daily. As well as a calendar at a glance with dates for the month.  I then print my cards, reminders, thanks ahead of time.....It is like a one page daily sheet...but I personalize my envelopes, sticky notes, cards,(personal and business) so that it all matches...people love it...