Re: Prayer request for my husband Kevin

  • nishamascarenhas
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2009
      Dear Angie,

      Will keep your husband in prayer

      Nisha

      --- In christianpreschoolprintables@yahoogroups.com, Angie and Kevin Albert <akalbert@...> wrote:

      > My husband was taken to hospital with chest pains.
      > Please keep him in your prayers.
      > Angie Albert

    • Angie and Kevin Albert
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
        Thank you all for your prayers.
        He is out of the hospital and all test so far show he did not
        have a heart attack.   He is going for a stress test this morning.
        Blessings on your day,
        Angie

        On May 31, 2009, at 2:20 PM, nishamascarenhas wrote:

        Dear Angie,

        Will keep your husband in prayer

        Nisha

        --- In christianpreschoolp rintables@ yahoogroups. com, Angie and Kevin Albert <akalbert@.. .> wrote:

        > My husband was taken to hospital with chest pains.
        > Please keep him in your prayers.
        > Angie Albert

      • priscilla_neo
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
          Dear Angie

          Will keep your husband in prayer

          Priscilla

          --- In christianpreschoolprintables@yahoogroups.com, "nishamascarenhas" <nishamascarenhas@...> wrote:

          > Dear Angie,
          >
          > Will keep your husband in prayer
          >

          > Nisha
          >

          > --- In christianpreschoolprintables@yahoogroups.com, Angie and Kevin Albert <akalbert@> wrote:
          > >
          > > My husband was taken to hospital with chest pains.
          > > Please keep him in your prayers.
          > > Angie Albert

        • priscilla_neo
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 4, 2009
            Hi Angie

            Praise the Lord, it is so good to know that your husband is doing well and did not have a heart attack. Our Lord is so good.

            Priscilla

            --- In christianpreschoolprintables@yahoogroups.com, Angie and Kevin Albert <akalbert@...> wrote:

            > Thank you all for your prayers.
            > He is out of the hospital and all test so far show he did not
            > have a heart attack. He is going for a stress test this morning.
            > Blessings on your day,
            > Angie
            >
            > On May 31, 2009, at 2:20 PM, nishamascarenhas wrote:
            >

            > > Dear Angie,
            > >
            > > Will keep your husband in prayer
            > >
            > > Nisha
            > >
            > > --- In christianpreschoolprintables@yahoogroups.com, Angie and
            > > Kevin Albert <akalbert@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > My husband was taken to hospital with chest pains.
            > > > Please keep him in your prayers.
            > > > Angie Albert

          • Angie and Kevin Albert
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 5, 2009
              Hi All,
              Thank you again for your prayers.  The stress test did not show blockage yet there was something
              that concerns the doctors.  My husband will be going for another test on Wed. to see what they can
              determine.  Please continue to keep him in your prayers.
              Blessings on your day,
              Angie

              On Jun 4, 2009, at 8:09 PM, priscilla_neo wrote:

              Hi Angie

              Praise the Lord, it is so good to know that your husband is doing well and did not have a heart attack. Our Lord is so good.

              Priscilla

              --- In christianpreschoolp rintables@ yahoogroups. com, Angie and Kevin Albert <akalbert@.. .> wrote:

              > Thank you all for your prayers.
              > He is out of the hospital and all test so far show he did not
              > have a heart attack. He is going for a stress test this morning.
              > Blessings on your day,
              > Angie
              >
              > On May 31, 2009, at 2:20 PM, nishamascarenhas wrote:
              >

              > > Dear Angie,
              > >
              > > Will keep your husband in prayer
              > >
              > > Nisha
              > >
              > > --- In christianpreschoolp rintables@ yahoogroups. com, Angie and
              > > Kevin Albert <akalbert@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > My husband was taken to hospital with chest pains.
              > > > Please keep him in your prayers.
              > > > Angie Albert

            • Diane Campbell
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 5, 2009