File Folder Game Caesar's Census, Road to Bethlehem Craft

  • Valerie McClintick
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      Here's the links,

      File Folder Game  Caesars Census
      This is a 1-10 game in which children match the people with the number of windows in the house.  Available in Black and White or Color.

      Road to Bethlehem Craft
      This is another fun craft for little ones, works on their cutting skills, and fine motor with the noodles.  All you need is paper, glue crayons, and if you want noodles or beans....

      Lots of fun, as as always theme and curriculum oritentated for Christmas.  I will be posting Day Two of curriculum soon, these items will be included in the lesson.

      Hope these are useful,
      God Bless,

      Valerie

    • Foy & Mary Sue Owens
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006

        Valerie, I hesitate to mention the typo on the curriculum page for day 1 – plain – under coloring page or activity.  But you did ask to be told…

        These are so GREAT that I don’t want to put even a small negative on them!!  You are wonderful!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!! ;>)

        This is a 1-10 game in which children match the people with the number of windows in the house.  Available in Black and White or Color.

        Road to Bethlehem Craft

        This is another fun craft for little ones, works on their cutting skills, and fine motor with the noodles.  All you need is paper, glue crayons, and if you want noodles or beans....

        Lots of fun, as as always theme and curriculum oritentated for Christmas.  I will be posting Day Two of curriculum soon, these items will be included in the lesson.

        Hope these are useful,

        God Bless,

        Valerie

      • christianpreschoolprintables
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
          Thanks, I'll get on it asap!!

          Valerie

          --- In christianpreschoolprintables@yahoogroups.com, "Foy & Mary Sue
          Owens" <fw.mso@...> wrote:

          > Valerie, I hesitate to mention the typo on the curriculum page for
          day 1 -
          > plain - under coloring page or activity. But you did ask to be
          told.

          > These are so GREAT that I don't want to put even a small negative
          on them!!
          > You are wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! ;>)

          Valerie
          Homeschool@yahoogroups.com;
          providersplayground@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [christianpreschoolprintables] File Folder Game Caesar's