Re: [christianpreschoolprintables] Re: leaf templates?/AMY

  • skubby1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
      A suggestion. Last year I used my kids hand prints in fall color paper and I had them falling from a tree. It was really cute.

      In a message dated 9/30/2008 9:01:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, susanhafb@... writes:

      I didn't see any come through, did you get some?  If so, could you please share?  I have a bulletin board to make before Saturday and need leaves also!!

      Thanks!
      Susan

        I am actually making a bulletin board for our church for an adult potluck, so kid's hands would be discouraged by the people setting up the evening.  Thanks though!

        Susan

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
          )c: We don't have Target here in VT . . . And Walmart has NOTHING good (nor does Joann's)

          Susan

          I just bought some silky fabric leaves, fall colors, from the dollar section at Target...cute and 3D. I got 40 leaves for a dollar.

          Robin

          I didn't see any come through, did you get some?  If so, could you please share?  I have a bulletin board to make before Saturday and need leaves also!!

          Thanks!
          Susan

            If you go to www.dltk.com and go under Autumn crafts, there is a leaf template that we used to turn into a foam sewing project.  Also, this time of year is a great time to use real leaves and just staple them to a buttetin board like a collage.  Hope it helps!

            Sarah Ritter

            I am actually making a bulletin board for our church for an adult potluck, so kid's hands would be discouraged by the people setting up the evening.  Thanks though!

            Susan

              This is a great idea.....does anyone have a tree template?  I think I have a leaf one...if not does anyone know where I can get one...

              I am actually making a bulletin board for our church for an adult potluck, so kid's hands would be discouraged by the people setting up the evening.  Thanks though!

              Susan

                Sorry thought it was for the kids. Well another thing we did for our adult room was wrote scriptures on the leaves of our tree. Another theme one room did was a prayer tree. Where people wrote names on leaves of people who need prayer or wanted to give thanks. we hung up some leaves all over the tree and had a box with blank leaves and a few thin markers for those who wanted to add. just thought I would share our ideas. Good luck on your tree. For the leaves if you don't want to print any or color you can buy leaves note pads , I got mine at the dollar tee and big lots. Just a mention. God Bless.