Little House on the Prairie Lapbook

  • Valerie McCLintick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hey there all you pioneer gals,

      I just put up a free Little House on the Prairie Lapbook and Video.  There are lots of crafts and activities to go along with it, so if you've been thinking about something fun to do with your children, this is it!

      There is suggested reading plans too, which take 25 days, so you could really do this over the Month of February if you wanted too!

      Also, if you have younger children, you can easily do this with the Little House LIttle Readers books.  They're smaller, and have a picture every pages.

      It was a blast at our house, we hope to continue with the next in the series, soon!

      http://www.lapbooklessons.com/FreeLittleHouseLapbook

      Have Fun!

      In Christ,

      Valerie
    • jav1323699

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
          Valerie,

          That is so great!  You did a wonderful job.  Thanks for making this, I know we'll enjoy it :)

          Blessings,

          Jasmine

          Lilypie
3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th TickerHave you seen my new blog?  www.lapbooklessons.com/Jasmine

        • bismarck fesers
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
            Thank you, Valerie! I appreciate all you do!
            God Bless,
            Maggie
            --- Valerie McCLintick
            <Valerie@...> wrote:

            > Hey there all you pioneer gals,
            >
            > I just put up a free Little House on the Prairie
            > Lapbook and Video. There are lots of crafts and
            > activities to go along with it, so if you've been
            > thinking about something fun to do with your
            > children, this is it!
            >
            > There is suggested reading plans too, which take 25
            > days, so you could really do this over the Month of
            > February if you wanted too!
            >
            > Also, if you have younger children, you can easily
            > do this with the Little House LIttle Readers books.
            > They're smaller, and have a picture every pages.
            >
            > It was a blast at our house, we hope to continue
            > with the next in the series, soon!
            >
            > http://www.lapbooklessons.com/FreeLittleHouseLapbook
            >
            > Have Fun!
            >
            > In Christ,