ooops!!!!!!

  • Jackie Schlageter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      I just wanted to write and apologize to everyone.  This past Friday (at least I think it was Friday) I got a email to pass on about prayer.  Now usually I don't pass on these type of emails because we all get them and more than we need.  Unfortunately this one got past my radar and I forwarded it on.  I want to apologize if anyone was upset by this.  I promise I will try to keep that type of thing out of my mailing to the groups because I know that these groups are not made to be recipients of the mail that is forwarded and forwarded.

      Please forgive me.

      Love in Christ Jesus the Messiah
      Jackie Schlageter
      Romans 1:16