Pringles Homeschool Challenge

  • Marie Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      This is a project that budding inventors and engineers might enjoy.

      Peace and Blessings

      http://www.freewebs.com/homeschoolpringles/index.htm

      Homeschool Pringles Challenge
      2007 Challenge
      OBJECTIVE

      For students to design and test a container for shipping a single
      Pringles™ potato chip, via the US Postal Service. The participating
      homeschools will be matched up via this web page. Students will
      exchange packages with homeschools somewhere in the United States.
      Upon arrival the packages will be evaluated and scored using the
      format in the scoring section.

      GOAL
      To engineer the package to have the smallest volume and smallest mass
      that will protect the chip so that it arrives at its destination
      undamaged.
    • j.manderson@charter.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
        Dear Christian Preschool,

        I need you to take me off of the e-mail list, I just can't keep up with the amount of e-mail's I am getting.

        Sincerely,

        j.manderson@...