Nan

  • sweetalyssum
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 2, 2007
      I sent 2 emails offline to you have you recieved them? if not please
      let me know (or check you spam box).

      Teresa
    • Nannette Jacobs
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 26, 2007
        Awwwwwwww, why not?

        Nan

        On 8/26/07, sweetalyssum <sweetalyssum@...> wrote:

        Hehehe you may want to pray for my mom then, shes is the one that has
        NO desire to move to texas:). If it was up to him everything would
        be packed and on the road tomorrow LOL.

        Teresa

        --- In christianpreschoolprintables@yahoogroups.com, "Nannette
        Jacobs" <butterfly6309@...> wrote:

        > That would be awesome, hon.
        >
        > I'm going to add this need to my prayer list. Remember God said He
        would
        > give us the desires of our heart. And God's heart is with family.
        He would
        > want your dad with his own. And if the answer is "Wait", I will
        ask God to
        > give him a game plan. (Um....can you tell I've had a LOT of boys???
        > grins...)
        >
        > Hugs,
        >
        > Nan
        >

        > On 8/26/07, sweetalyssum <sweetalyssum@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Nan,
        > >
        > > You had shared with me before some of whats going on (offline)
        and I
        > > will continue to pray for all of that- as well as all else. You
        are
        > > still welcome to email me:)
        > >
        > > I am so glad to hear hs is going well!! and what a wonderful
        > > business ministry, it sounds like you all are enjoying it very
        much-
        > > and to have your other ones move closer what a joy.
        > > My dad is still trying to figure out how to get down here to be
        > > closer to his babies again- he really misses my dd:).
        > > I have some friends who are running another ministry program and
        they
        > > may be able to help you with somethings- I will ask and see (that
        is
        > > their ministry- to contact both public needs and private ministry
        > > needs so they can work together).
        > > It is wonderful to hear your heart so lifted even with the other
        > > ugliness.
        > >
        > > Teresa
        > >
        > > --- In
        christianpreschoolprintables@yahoogroups.com<christianpreschoolprintab
        les%40yahoogroups.com>,

> [...]
        > > >
        > > > There is valid reason for that, and I won't divulge personal
        > > details on a
        > > > public format. But I am touched that God has laid me on your
        heart
        > > and you
        > > > have been obedient to His call. Please continue. I covet the
        > > prayers of
        > > > his people.
        > > >
        > > > Homeschooling is wonderful actually, and has been squeezed into
        my
        > > hubby and
        > > > I going into full-time ministry. I've shared that here, haven't
        > > I? I know
        > > > I've shared it with Valerie. It's a real faith-walk, honey! It
        > > has taken
        > > > up a lot of our time as we really are pretty new to this, but
        it's
        > > been a
        > > > lot of fun. My hubby is trying to teach himself to write grant
        > > proposals
        > > > right now and learn the accounting system.
        > > >
        > > > The boys are just as rotten as ever, LOL. Sometimes I wonder
        what
        > > God was
        > > > thinking when He designed it so that little girls grow up and
        raise
        > > little
        > > > boys. You know they really are VERY different! GRINS.....
        > > >
        > > > But I have to tell you how awesome God is. He knew this was
        > > exactly what we
        > > > needed. You know as your kids get older, they grow up and
        mobilize
        > > on their
        > > > own, and that's a good thing, but it seems you're not as close
        as
        > > they
        > > > venture off to parts unknown on their own journeys. But this
        > > venture has
        > > > become a family venture. Each of the older boys, ages 27, 24,
        and
        > > 20 has a
        > > > job of their own, based on their own individual strengths. They
        > > love it and
        > > > each of them are actually planning, as things progress to leave
        > > their
        > > > current positions and move closer and get more involved in this
        new
        > > business
        > > > of ours.
        > > >
        > > > It's actually a thrift store ministry. Items are donated and
        sold
        > > in the
        > > > store. We will be trying to keep prices low as we see this as
        part
        > > of the
        > > > ministry as well, to help lower income residents to help
        themselves.
        > > > Profits pay the utilities and then are zapped out into other
        > > ministries.
        > > > We're currently discussing partnering with a local recreation
        > > center who
        > > > ministers to the youth in a poor neighborhood. Let's see what
        God