Re: [christianpreschoolprintables] creations days pictures

  • Catherine Taylor
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Rachel...guess who this is.  Thanks for letting me know about these groups...I am getting so many ideas from everyone.  thanks everyone for sharing.
      Cat

      raelynnsher@... wrote:
      Thanks so much. I am a teacher of 3 yrs. old at a christian child development. This group has been a blessing and encouragement to me. Rachel

      See what's free at AOL.com.

    • raelynnsher@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
        Cat,   I am so glad that you have found this site helpful too. Isn't it fun being sisters and christians together..Rae

        See what's free at AOL.com.