Re: Good Friday, 3/29/2013, 12:00 am

  • Michael McFadden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 5:06 AM
      It's good to see this group showing some activity again!

      Question: there was another, closely related group that was fairly active a
      year or two ago, and somehow I lost track of it. Did it just go inactive,
      or did I click an "unsubscribe" option by accident or something at some
      point?

      Anyone know what group I might be almost-remembering?

      :?
      Michael