contemplating a move south

  • Philip V
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2013
      Dear Friends,
      I am contemplating a move south from New York State.

      Just curious about where many of live and would appreciate son info on your local area.

      Many thanks.
      Phil
    • Brad
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2013
        I live in Central Florida --a tiny town named Hernando---near a town called Inverness. No real pipe/tobacco shops here, all are drug-oriented. Nice place to live though---I mail order my pipes and tobacco.

        Rev. Bradley
        old_fogey (at) yahoo.com