Chamber Width ?

  • switcherjoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Brothers of the Briar . . .

      I have chamber widths ranging from 5/8 ths to just over an inch, and I am
      puzzled what difference chamber width makes. I bet that the tobacco size has
      something to do with it, rough cut in larger bowls, for example? And I had
      some cubed burley that I just COULDN'T keep lit, so I blended it with long-cut
      burley, and touch of bright Virginia, and it smokes more easily.

      Your thoughts and experience are welcomed.

      Numbers 6; 24

      JR