Hello?

  • KnightoftheWoefulCountenance
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
      Knock, knock.

      Anyone home???
    • Cantiloper@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2010
        Steve asked "Is anybody home?"

        Heh... just us wisps of smoke Steve! :>

        Actually, I *think* I may have seen a message at some point indicating
        that there might be another, more active group??? If you find it, let me
        know, cuz CPS has been pretty quiet!

        :)
        Michael

        Michael J. McFadden
        Author of "Dissecting Antismokers' Brains"

      • Doug
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2010
          It's a shame, but there is very little activity on this site. Take a look at pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com. It's a great site with lots of great pipesmokers and lots of knowledge.

          Doug

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2010
            this is a very active Christian pipe smoking forum.
            http://christianpipesmokers.net

            --- In christianpipesmokers@yahoogroups.com, Doug <torc7777@...> wrote:

            > It's a shame, but there is very little activity on this site. Take a look at pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com It's a great site with lots of great pipesmokers and lots of knowledge.
            >
            > Doug

          • StevenG
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
              Yeah, christianpipesmokers.net is the group that spun off of this one. I've not been active there in ages, but at least back then it was an really good group.