New Member

  • Steve Nash
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 16, 2008
      Hi Group -

      Please welcome new member yxn richard who writes:

      >>>i am a pipe smoker too<<<

      Welcome Richard!

      We're not a very active group, but you are welcome to join us!

      steve nash
      Moderator
    • Philip Viverito
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 16, 2008
        Welcome Richard,

        Perhaps you might like to tell us what tobacco you use. Local stores in your area in the event we vaction your way.

        Sincerely,

        Phil

        LMW Works is at:
        http://www.lmwworks.com

      • KnightoftheWoefulCountenance
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 5 7:29 PM
          Please welcome new member

          jonny_smokestack@...

          who writes:

          >>>I am an 18 year old pipe smoker... I started on my 18th birhtday and
          have loved the Lord for many years<<<

          Welcome Jonny!

          steve nash
          Moderator
        • Gregory Harris
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 6 10:13 PM
            Welcome Brother! Not a lot of activity here. More on the CPS forum.

            God Bless
            Gregg
            Truckpipe